How Does Online Business Management Work?
Our first meeting with you will be a discovery meeting to gather information on how you are currently managing daily projects, processes and team members. We’ll also look into what systems and software you are using,
I’ll ask about your “pain points” are. Where does your current workflow seem to get bogged down? And what tasks are you not able to attend to on a regular basis because of this?
A Systems Audit will identify areas of your business that can be streamlined and optimized for efficiency. I’ll look at the programs, processes, and systems you currently use. Working with you and breaking those down into action steps, we will create a custom game plan for your individual company, complete with SOP creation, System recommendations, and milestone planning if requested.
I also offer a wide range of administrative services, as listed below. I’m constantly learning new skills and gaining experience with new systems, so if you don’t see what you need in the lists below, please ask me!
- Business Process Review/Workflow Management
- Optimization & Integration of Systems and Processes
- Implementing Task Management Systems
- Project Management & Team Coordination
- Creating, Editing and Management of SOPs
- Email and Voice Mail Management
- Scheduling & Calendar Management
- Data Entry & Management
- Light Bookkeeping – POs, Invoicing, Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Online Filing System Creation/Management
- Onboarding/Offboarding Staff
- Research, Reports, Presentations, Spreadsheets, etc.
Customer Service & Communications
- CRM Management
- New Customer Onboarding & Client Appreciation
- WordPress Website Updates/Landing Pages
- Content Creation & Proofing
- Social Media Management
- E-Marketing Campaigns/Newsletters
Online Event Coordination
- Management/Setup of Webinars, Courses and Online Communities
- Host/Cohost/Moderate Online Events
- Marketing (Invitations) & RSVPs/Registrations
- Meeting Coordination & Follow-Up